Manchester United host Fulham in the Premier League on Tuesday, with both teams having nothing left to play for in the league.
Fans return to Old Trafford for the first time in over a year on Tuesday as Manchester United look to seal the silver medal in the Premier League against a Fulham side on their way back to the Championship.
The Red Devils have already secured a top-four finish in the Premier League and are currently second, four points ahead of Leicester in third. They are losing three of their last five games across all competitions.
Man United had the weekend off since losing 4-2 at home to Liverpool on Thursday in what was a second straight defeat for the Red Devils.
Fulham, on the other hand, are on the other end of the spectrum, having already been relegated from the league.
Fulham are currently 18th in the table and have been woeful this season. The Cottagers have lost eight of their last 10 league games and are currently in the worst form out of all the teams in the league.
Man United vs Fulham Predictions:
- Man United have won 5 of their last 7 home matches (all competitions).
- Man United have been over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 home matches (Premier League).
- Man United have been over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
- Man United have won 10 of their last 11 matches against Fulham (all competitions).
- Manchester United’s last five games have featured 26 goals.
- Fulham have seen BTTS in their last 4 away matches against Man United (all competitions).
- Fulham have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 4 away matches against Man United (all competitions).
- Fulham have lost 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have won just one of their 21 such games.
- Both Manchester United and Fulham have conceded seven goals in their last three games.
- Manchester United Premier League matches have produced 112 goals this season, more than any other side. Fulham’s fixtures have seen the fewest (76).
Manchester United have dominated the head-to-head record between the two sides. The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last five league meetings against Fulham, having won four of them.
Manchester United hold a dominant 52-14 head to head record over Fulham. There has been 19 draws.
United haven’t lost to Fulham since 2009.
Manchester United have won 18 of the past 22 top-flight meetings and are unbeaten in 12.
Manchester United have won the last three meetings in a row, including a 2-1 victory at Craven Cottage in January.
The gulf in class between the two sides is apparent and that should come to the fore on Tuesday.
We expect Manchester United to secure all three points against Fulham in a dominant victory.
Our prediction: Manchester United @ 1.33