Juventus will be desperate to return to winning ways in Serie A when they welcome high-flying Atalanta BC to the Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.
The Old Lady suffered a 4-2 defeat at AC Milan on Tuesday night, but Atalanta made it nine Serie A victories in a row with a 2-0 success over Sampdoria 24 hours later.
Juventus vs Atalanta Stats:
- Juventus have won 14 of their last 15 home matches in Serie A.
- Juventus have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 4 Serie A matches.
- Atalanta have seen over 4.5 goals in 6 of their last 9 matches.
- Juventus have won 7 of their last 8 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won by 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won by 3+ goals in their last 2 home matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won 10 of their last 11 home matches against Atalanta (all competitions)
- Atalanta have won their last 11 matches (all competitions).
Juventus have a dominant 72-5 advantage against Atalanta with 46 draws in 133 matches.
Atalanta have scored the most goals in Serie A this season which should ensure a high tempo attacking match.
Juventus are seven points clear of Lazio at the top of Serie A with seven matches remaining. The Old Lady are on the verge of a ninth straight league title.
Atalanta have guaranteed another top four finish in Serie A after winning their last 11 matches in all competitions.
Juve will be determined to return to winning ways, but it is difficult to back against an Atalanta side that are flying as they continue to put wins on the board.
Atalanta 0.0, +0.5 (Asian Handicap) @ 2.1