Mallorca are running out of time to save themselves from La Liga relegation as they prepare for Thursday’s visit of mid-table Levante. Mallorca are desperate for points in their bid to escape relegation but visiting Levante have only lost one of their last six league games.
Los Bermellones have won just one of their last seven games and are six points adrift of safety, while Levante enter this game sitting 14 points better off in 12th.
Reason for Mallorca vs. Levante predictions:
- Levante are unbeaten in their last five competitive matches against Mallorca.
- Mallorca have lost four and drawn one of their last six league games.
- Levante have won two and drawn three of their last six league games.
- Both teams have scored in three of Mallorca’s and four of Levante’s last six matches.
- Levante were 2-1 winners when the sides met earlier this term in Valencia.
- The last two competitive meetings at Son Moix have both ended 1-1.
Mallorca has only one win in their last seven matches in the league post lockdown. The win came at home against Celta Vigo with a 5-1 scoreline. But the celebrations didn’t last as Atletico Madrid defeated them in the last clash on the road with a 3-0 score on the board.
Levante has been better since the league restarted this season, with just one loss in the recent seven fixtures in the schedule. Their previous encounter was at home and they shared the spoils with Real Sociedad in a 1-1 scoreline.
Mallorca are unbeaten in their last five home league meetings with Levante, winning four of those. The visitors have drawn four of their seven matches since the restart and we are backing another stalemate in Thursday’s clash at Estadi de Son Moix.
Mallorca -0.5 (Asian Handicap) @ 2.03