Fulham are set to play host to Burnley at Craven Cottage on Monday for their latest English Premier League game.
Scott Parker’s side are currently 18th in the Premier League table, nine points behind 17th-placed Burnley, with both sides having four games of the 2020-21 season left to play.
Fulham have won just three of their last 24 games and the 2-0 loss to Chelsea last weekend was their fifth in six games. This run leaves them seven points from safety with just four rounds of fixtures left to play.
Fulham come into this game on the back of a 2-0 loss to Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea last Saturday at Stamford Bridge.
Fulham have simply not won enough matches this season, picking up maximum points in just five of their 34 Premier League matches, and they are now only one point ahead of 19th-placed West Bromwich Albion.
Burnley, on the other hand, lost 2-1 to David Moyes’ West Ham United on Tuesday at Turf Moor.
Burnley romped to a 4-0 win at Wolves recently, but overall they are a team in poor form. They have also managed just one win per month since the start of February.
Fulham vs Burnley Predictions:
- Fulham are winless in their 6 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have drawn 12 times this season (Premier League).
- Fulham have only managed one point from their past six games.
- They have scored just nine goals in their 17 home league matches this season, including only three in their last 11.
- Only Brighton (13) have drawn more games than Fulham (12) this season.
- Burnley and Fulham drew 1-1 at Turf Moor in February (Premier League).
- Burnley have lost 4 of their last 5 games (Premier League).
- Burnley have won just three of their past 15 league matches, with all of them coming in away fixtures.
- The Clarets have scored 12 goals in six away league games, as many as in their previous 18.
In nine head-to-head encounters between the two sides, Burnley hold the clear advantage. They have won five games, lost two and drawn two.
Fulham have won eight of their past nine home league matches against Burnley.
These two teams played out a 1-1 draw at Turf Moor in the Premier League in February.
Burnley have won just one of the five Premier League meetings, losing on both their visits to Craven Cottage.
They have also met in the FA Cup this season, with Burnley winning 3-0 at Craven Cottage in January.
Fulham are 18th in the English Premier League table, nine points behind 17th-placed Burnley. Scott Parker’s side have lost four of their last five league games, and will need a miracle if they are to play in the Premier League next season.
Burnley, on the other hand, invested little on player recruitment last summer and have once again relied on Sean Dyche’s wizardry. Like Fulham they have lost four of their last five league games, but they should have enough to stay clear of the relegation zone.
A draw seems to be on the cards.
Our prediction: Draw @ 3.53