At least one perfect Premier League record must go on Saturday when Crystal Palace host Everton at Selhurst Park. The Eagles will be looking to keep their winning streak going as they host Everton on Saturday.
The pair are two of only five clubs to have won both of their opening games in 2020-21, and they come into this weekend’s match after particularly encouraging results last time out.
The Toffees have been one of the best teams in the league so far, and they really have given their fans a newfound hope. They are led by one of the best managers in the world – Carlo Ancelotti.
The Toffees have been in excellent form, having scored six goals from their opening two games of the 2020-21 season. Crystal Palace are currently placed fifth on the table while Everton are second.
Crystal Palace vs Everton: Head-to-head
- The last time these two sides clashed was at Goodison Park and Everton won the game 3-1.
- They are on an 11-game unbeaten run against this opponent.
- They have conceded a total of one goal from the past four clashes.
- It’s been 26 years since the hosts have won at this ground.
- The guests had kept clean sheets in six of the former seven meetings at this stadium.
- Crystal Palace and Everton have squared off against each other 51 times in the past.
- Everton have won the fixture 21 times.
- Crystal Palace have been victorious on 13 occasions and 17 games have ended in draws.
The Everton midfield and frontline look too strong for Crystal Palace. Everton have not lost away to Palace in any competition since 1994 and are unbeaten in this fixture home or away in the last 11 editions.
Everton have been the more dominant side and they are expected to keep to their winning ways.
Our prediction: Crystal Palace 1-2 Everton