Leicester City and Manchester United face each other at King Power Stadium in the Premier League round 15.
Leicester and Man Utd both sit in the top three heading into this weekend’s match. Leicester City are second in the Premier League and host Manchester United who are third and will go above them if winning this game.
United have had the edge over the Foxes in recent seasons and will be hoping that run continues on Saturday.
The Foxes did well to shock Spurs in London at the weekend, with Jamie Vardy scoring his 11th goal of the season. The Red Devils, on the other hand, rolled over Leeds United 6-2 to retain their spot in top four.
Leicester City vs Manchester United match stats:
- Leicester City have lost more Premier League games (19) and conceded more Premier League goals (60) against Manchester United than they have versus any other side in the competition.
- Manchester United have won their last ten away league games.
- Leicester City have lost three of their last five home league fixtures.
- Manchester United have scored at least twice in each of their last ten away league games.
- Leicester City have concede at least twice in four of their home league fixtures.
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 22 Premier League meetings with Leicester (W17 D4) and are unbeaten in their last 11 since a 3-5 away loss in September 2014 (W8 D3).
- Four of Leicester’s five Premier League defeats this season have come in home games.
- Since their 0-1 home defeat against Arsenal in November, Manchester United are unbeaten in seven Premier League games (W6 D1), with only Liverpool (10) on a longer current run without defeat in the competition.
Man Utd are on an excellent away run in the Premier League, winning their past 10 games, just one off the division’s record held by Man City and Chelsea. They have also beat Leicester more times than any other team in the Premier League and nine of their 13 matches this season have seen both teams find the net.
Man Utd have an excellent record against Leicester City, winning 48, drawing 23 and losing 22 of their last 93 games against Saturday’s hosts. In recent seasons, United have loved playing against the Foxes and remain unbeaten in the pair’s last 12 encounters. Man Utd have won each of their last four league games against Leicester City.
Manchester United haven’t lost to Leicester City since back in 2014. During that period Saturday’s guests have claimed nine wins from their twelve matches against the Foxes. Man Utd have won each of their last four league meetings with Leicester, conceding just one goal in the process.
Our Prediction: Man Utd @ 2.33
Source: BetInAsia Black