Juventus vs. Lazio – prediction and team news
Juventus will be aiming to bounce back to winning ways when they welcome Serie A title challengers Lazio to the Allianz Stadium on Monday.
After a run of poor results, Juventus will be looking to get things back on track and take a step closer to retaining their Serie A crown when they welcome Lazio on Matchday 34.
Reason for Juventus vs. Lazio predictions:
- Juventus have scored 269 goals against Lazio in the Italian top-flight – the most they have scored against a single team.
- Lazio have lost 81 games against Juventus – more than against any other Serie A opponent.
- Two of the top three meet in Rome this weekend.
- Ciro Immobile has scored in each of his last nine league games, hitting 13 goals.
- Lazio have scored twice in each of their last nine league matches.
- Juve have seen both teams score in four of their last five away league games.
Juventus are the only unbeaten side in all competitions among teams in the top five European leagues this season. Lazio have won their last six league games: the Biancocelesti have never had a better run in the first half of a Serie A season. Lazio, sit three places and eight points behind.
Table-toppers Juventus have accumulated 77 points from 33 matches, eight more than Lazio, who have slipped down to fourth following a poor run of form.Juventus have not covered themselves in glory over the past few weeks either, but Lazio’s defence is looking increasingly shaky and we are backing the Old Lady to scrape a narrow victory and leave Lazio’s Scudetto hopes hanging by a thread.
Juventus FC -0.5/1 (Asian) @ 1.699