Inter Milan will still hope to be in with a chance of winning Serie A when they take on Napoli in the penultimate match of their 2019-20 domestic campaign on Tuesday night.
Antonio Conte’s side moved into second spot in the table with a three-goal success at Genoa on Saturday, while Napoli beat Sassuolo on the same night to keep their top-five hopes alive.
Inter Milan – is one of the main contenders in the championship with 76 points confidently go to the top of the tournament table. The team scores a lot on average per game – 2.1 and has a very reliable defense – 1.
This season the team Napoli goes unnoticed. Having gotten 59 the team goes confidently in the middle of the table – 7.
Statistics of Football Club Internazionale Milano & of SSC Napoli:
- Milan has won 8 out of 16 duels in the last six months.
- Inter has managed to win 10 out of 18 home games (55.56%) – in the current season 19/20.
- Six matches ended in a tie and two games are lost at home.
- Inter has twenty-two wins, ten draws and four defeats to their credit (after 36 duels in the season)
- Napoli has been successful 8 out of 18 matches in foreign stadiums (44.44%)
- The team lost two games in the foreign stadium and in one game the teams separated with a draw.
The Milan giants have only lost four of their 36 league matches this term, but they only won two of their six games between July 5 and July 22 as they failed to get closer to the leaders.
Napoli, meanwhile, will not be present in next season’s Champions League, at least not via Serie A, and are instead locked in a battle with AC Milan and Roma for the spot immediately outside the top four. Napoli suffered a 2-1 defeat at Parma in their last away match on July 22 but bounced back by beating Sassuolo on Saturday night.
Napoli are certainly capable of picking up a positive result, but we just have a feeling for Inter, who have a number of players in excellent form at the moment.
FC Internazionale Milano @ 2.063