Fulham and Leeds have struggled to put together a decent run of form in recent weeks, with both teams finding goals difficult to come by.
Fulham are set to play host to Leeds United at Craven Cottage on Friday for their latest English Premier League fixture.
The home side will enter the contest off the back of a 3-0 home defeat to Manchester City, while 12th-placed Leeds held top-four hopefuls Chelsea to a goalless draw last time out.
Fulham have won three of their last seven in the league, including a famous 1-0 victory at Liverpool on March 7, but they will enter this match off the back of a 3-0 defeat at home to Man City on Saturday.
Fulham have struggled at home this season, losing six of their last eight and scored one goal in their last five at Craven Cottage.
Leeds have actually lost 14 times in the Premier League this season, which is more than Fulham (13), but an impressive 11 wins from 28 matches has allowed them to be comfortably clear of the relegation zone.
Leeds drew for the first time in 19 Premier League matches last weekend as they shared the points with Chelsea in a 0-0 draw at Elland Road.
Match facts Fulham and Leeds:
- Fulham have lost their last 2 home matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have been beaten in two of their past three fixtures.
- Fulham have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Fulham have drawn 5 of their last 11 matches (Premier League).
- Fulham have seen under 1.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have are winless in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Leeds have seen under 1.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- They have taken 21 points from a possible 24 against the teams currently occupying the bottom seven positions.
- Leeds are winless in their past 16 away games in the capital in all competitions, drawing twice and losing 14.
The two sides have met 58 times and Leeds hold a 24-19-win advantage over Fulham, with 15 games drawn.
In 11 head-to-head encounters between the two sides, the record is exactly even. Leeds United have won three games, lost three and drawn five.
The two clubs last faced each other last year in the English Premier League, with Leeds United beating Fulham 4-3.
Fulham have lost just one of their past eight home league matches against Leeds, winning four and drawing three.
Leeds have not scored a top-flight goal at Craven Cottage since a 5-0 victory in January 1968.
Fulham are 18th in the Premier League table, two points behind 17th-placed Newcastle United.
Leeds United, on the other hand, are 12th in the Premier League table. They have won only one of their last five league games, but in general have impressed with their style of play.
Fulham certainly need the points more than Leeds, but Bielsa will have his players fired up for the clash at Craven Cottage. Fulham have the worst home record in the league this season with just 10 points from 15 matches.
Our Prediction: Draw @ 3.41
Source: BetInAsia Black