Blackpool vs. Peterborough United – prediction & team news
Blackpool will endeavour to stretch their unbeaten run in League One to 10 matches when they play host to second-placed Peterborough United at Bloomfield Road on Tuesday evening.
Blackpool will be looking for a repeat result of a 0-2 League One success vs Oxford United.
Blackpool have not lost a league tie with Peterborough United in their previous 2 matches.
Peterborough United drew 3-3 in the League One tie with Rochdale. During their 6 previous matches, Peterborough United have scoring 8 times.
Peterborough United are without a win away from home in their last 3 league matches.
- Blackpool is unbeaten for 9 matches.
- Blackpool has scored at least one goal in the last 2 matches.
- Blackpool was not able to win one out of the last 4 home matches.
- Blackpool haven’t lost in 25 of their last 30 matches in all competitions.
- Peterborough is unbeaten for 2 matches.
- Peterborough has scored at least one goal in the last 4 matches.
- Peterborough has scored at least one goal in the last 2 away matches.
- Peterborough was not able to win one out of the last 3 away matches.
- Peterborough are unbeaten in 16 of their last 19 League One games.
Blackpool and Peterborough are going nearly equal strong into this match. The result at the end of the game seems to be completely open.
Peterborough’s destiny is very much still in their own hands, but failure to take three points home from the seaside would have fans nervously glancing over their shoulder. Given Blackpool’s exceptional form on home soil, coupled with the struggles of Ferguson’s men away from home.
Our Prediction: Peterborough to win @ 2.72
Source: BetInAsia Black