Atalanta hope to close the gap at the top of Serie A when they face a mid-table Bologna side.
Atalanta will be out to make it nine home wins in a row when they host Bologna on Tuesday in Serie A. Atalanta are involved in a battle with Inter Milan to finished in second spot, while Bologna’s season is over already with a mid-table finish guaranteed.
Atalanta vs Bologna Stats:
- Atalanta have won 12 of their last 14 matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have won their last 8 home matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have won by 2+ goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have seen over 3.5 goals in 8 of their last 12 matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have won 7 of the last 8 matches against Bologna (Serie A).
- Bologna haven’t won any of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Bologna have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Serie A).
- Bologna have seen BTSS in their last 7 matches (Serie A).
Atalanta have drawn two of their last three games, but both have come away from home including a 1-1 stalemate at Verona at the weekend. Atalanta sit six points adrift of Juventus, with four games remaining.
They are unbeaten since the middle of January in all competitions, winning 13 of their 16 matches since and drawing the remaining three.
Bologna suffered a heavy 5-1 defeat at the hands of AC Milan on Saturday to make it four games without a win. Bologna sit in 10th place in the Serie A.
Atalanta have scored an incredible 94 league goals this season, averaging 2.76 goals per game and 2.94 per game at home.
Bologna, have found the net in each of their last seven Serie A matches and have only failed to score in 18% of their league outings this season.
We expect a positive response from the home side.
Over 3.5 (Goal Line) @ 1.87