In-form AC Milan and Atalanta clash in what promises to be a high scoring affair in Serie A on Friday night.
Atalanta is currently one of the most exciting sides in Europe and can also make waves in the Champions League.
AC Milan is currently in a three-way battle with Napoli and AS Roma to qualify for the Europa League next season. Atalanta has already qualified for the Champions League and may be able to put pressure on Juventus with a victory on Friday.
AC Milan are unbeaten in their last 10 games, while Atalanta haven’t lost since January – a run of 17 games.
AC Milan were 2-1 winners at Sassuolo on Tuesday night to make it three wins in a row and 10 games without defeat.
Atalanta’s long unbeaten run now spans 17 games across all competitions.
AC Milan vs Atalanta Stats:
- AC Milan have won 7 of their last 9 matches.
- AC Milan have won their last 4 home matches.
- AC Milan have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches.
- AC Milan have seen over 3.5 goals in 6 of their last 9 matches.
- AC Milan have drawn 4 of their last 7 matches against Atalanta.
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 17 matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have drawn their last 2 away matches.
- Atalanta have seen over 3.5 goals in 8 of their last 13 matches (all competitions).
- Milan have gone unbeaten in nine games, scoring 27 times.
Atalanta thumped AC Milan 5-0 in Bergamo in December. Four of those goals came in the last half-hour of the game. Four of the last seven matches between the two sides have ended in a draw.
While Atalanta’s good form has come as part of a strong season, it’s the sleeping giants of Milan who have produced some startling form in recent weeks. Atalanta has scored an astonishing 93 goals in the Serie A and is one of the most deadly teams in Italy.
AC Milan is one of the few teams in Serie A that can match up to Atalanta’s attacking prowess. Milan won for the third game on the spin in midweek. They’ve scored 10 goals, while they’ve won every home game since returning to action, hitting 14 goals in total.
While Milan are meeting another in form side, we think the hosts can hold their own in our predictions for this one. Atalanta have won only two of eight visits to sides in the top half, while Milan will head into this one full of confidence.
Atalanta 0.0, -0.5 (Asian Handicap)@ 1.98