Today match: Chinandega U20 vs Juventus Managua U20, match preview, betting tips and predictions
For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Chinandega U20+1.0. The initial Goals Odds is 3.0,3.5. Totally, Chinandega U20 and Juventus Managua U20 fought for 1 times before. Over Goals occurred for 0 times and Over Corners occurred for 0 times. Chinandega U20 got 0 win, 0 draw and 1 lost with 0 Goals For and 2 Goals Against.
For the last 5 matches, Chinandega U20 got 0 win, 5 lost and 0 draw with 1 Goals Gor and 19 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 0.2 per match and the average of Goals Against is 3.8 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 90%, The rate of Handicap Win is -, The rate of win is -, The average of corners is 4 per match and the rate of Over Corners is -.
For the last 5 matches, Juventus Managua U20 got 2 win, 3 lost and 0 draw with 8 Goals Gor and 9 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1.6 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.8 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 60%, The rate of Handicap Win is 20%, The rate of win is 40%, The average of corners is 3.8 per match and the rate of Over Corners is -.
In this game the chance that Chinandega U20 wins is 23.90%, the chance for a draw is 24.29% and the chance for Juventus Managua U20 to win this game is 51.81%.
Full Event Away -0.75 (AH) @ 1.675