Bradford vs Harrogate – Tips, Predictions & Odds
Bradford and Harrogate meet in a Yorkshire derby in League Two at Valley Parade on Monday night. Both sides have picked up five points this season after a win and two draws from their opening fixtures.
Bradford are unbeaten in their three League One matches this season with draws with Colchester and Forest Green followed by a 2-1 win over Stevenage last week.
Harrogate suffered a first defeat of the League One season last weekend when going down 2-1 at home to Bolton. It was the first blip in a positive start to life in League Two.
Reason for Bradford vs Harrogate predictions:
- Both teams scored in each of Bradford’s last three games.
- Both teams registered in three of Harrogate’s last five matches.
- Bradford kept just one clean sheet in four home games this season.
- Bradford have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Bradford have drawn 4 of their last 9 home matches (all competitions).
- Harrogate has lost 1 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Harrogate have drawn 4 of their 9 matches this season (all competitions).
Bradford and Harrogate have never met competitively. They did clash in a friendly most recently in July 2018 when Bradford were 7-2 winners.
Bradford have played since, losing Tuesday’s EFL Trophy game against Wolves U21s on penalties after a 1-1 draw. They also lost to Doncaster on penalties after a 0-0 draw, and exited the Carabao Cup following a 5-0 defeat to Lincoln.
The season started in perfect fashion with a 4-0 win at Southend and two draws followed. Harrogate were held to a 2-2 draw at home to Walsall and then had a goalless stalemate with Port Vale.
Harrogate have enjoyed cup success as they reached the delayed FA Trophy Final courtesy of a 1-0 semi-final win over Notts County. They also won their most recent EFL Trophy game on Tuesday with a 3-1 victory over Leicester U21s.
With just three shutouts in nine themselves this term, Town lack the solidity to keep their hosts out however, making the both teams to score market worth backing in the betting, while our correct score prediction tips these hit and miss teams to share the spoils in a 1-1 draw.